Finally Got Tesk Kits :d

gollie23

ph 7.6

ammonia 0

nitrite 2.0<--- bad.. i gota change water and add salt

nitrate 10

i got the aquapharms test kit.. im worried about how to discard the chemicals from the tubes.. im scared from reading the scary warnings in the instructions that it can cause burnss! how can i throw away the "tested" water (one with chemicals) safely? lol i know this sounds stupid.. but i dont want to be poisoned lol

bad posting up there ^^ worried too much.. lol sorry about that.. but fortunately i finally got my test kits today ! :D after all the pleading to my parents and a lil whine.. heh ignore the stupid question.. i cant edit the post so yeahh..

Congrats on getting them! You will find ita a lot better now to really know what going on with the water rather then a guessing game.

I think you asked a very good question!!

I am curently testing 3 tanks twice a day and get the chemicals on my hands sometime. I test by the sink so I can wash hands fast, my skin is all dry from all the washing! LOL

As for how to dispose of them, thats a very valid question. I never thought of that before and tip them down the sink :( probably not so good for the environment!

Archived