What Dreams Have You Had About Your Fishes?

Whirlwind

Well,I'll start ^_^

Once I had a dream where there was some sorta small metal disk stuck in my fantails gills.I took her out of the water and tried to scarpe it out and accidently broke her in half and I said oops,I killed uppercut :scared

That dream was really weird :(

Then I also had a dream that had NOTHING to do with fish till the end where I saw a gf and one of my platys dead(not explaining details)

Then I woke up and I was lying in bed for a while and thought I should check the tank so I walked over to the other room and gf dead It was when I started though so I didnt know that much-I was sure that was the same fish in my dream.So then few months later the platy died.Maybe that dream was a premintion??

Then,last night...I had a dream where my gf and guppies had fry's and they wre in the same tank and I was showing them to my mom and I was like "Look,theres a guppy fry".And it already had it's colors and I think it was supposed to be new born.

Well,theres that-I've probably had more but just cant remember---

Now---Have you had any?? :lol:

I actually had a wierd dream about my fish the other night, I don't remember it too clearly, but I do know at one point my fish got sucked into the filter :blink: (apparently there was no strainer in the filter in my dream ???) and some other wierd stuff. Then I woke up fast, looked at my fish - which are all in my room and was like D'oh... :)):rolleyes:

I was at my cottage this summer, and I had a dream that my betta's bowl knocked itself over. I don't know how it happened. I was like "turn on the light! turn on the light!" The next morning, my brother told me that I was talking in my sleep. He said that I was saying "turn on the light!" It was wierd...

I also had a dream about my room. I walked in and the walls were covered in a huge fishtank. It was about 20cm wide, and covered every bit of my walls. It left a gap for my window and stuff. I had all these goldies swimming around in my walls! It was so neat!!!

I'm sure I had many more dreams about my fishies, but I just can't recall... :lol:

Guest VanillaOranda

Once I dreamt that I had a huge oldfashioned mansion with mysteries and such, and it had like... huge pools underground and they were FULL of full-grown goldies that swam in a pack and I got to talk to them (yep, they talked) and I got swim with them! it was a really cool dream :D

OMG my dreams are sometimes really weird. Ok the first dream I had was:

I was in this house that was full of water. There was a huge 7 foot koi in there. He started talking to me. Lol I dont remember the rest.

My next dream was when I started my new job at the commissary (grocery store) here on post. Whenever I start a new job and am stressed about it, I tend to dream about it. At the same time I was doing a lot of research on goldfish because I want to breed them one day. So my dream turned out to be a combination of the two. I was at the commissary, and I kept scanning bags of goldfish. I was like what the heck this is a grocery store why are fish here? But I swear I think for 3 hours I was just dreaming of pulling bags of goldfish across the scanner and the bagboys were bagging them up for people to take them home. OMG so weird. I hate it when two thoughts combine to make a weird dream like that. My hubby thinks Im nuts as it is with all this fish business...now Im dreaming about it???

I actually dreamt that the pond was full of fry, thousands of them! And when I came down to the pond that day, I found fry! Not thousands, but anyway!

I just had a dream the other night about my tank which was probably brought on by the fact that I am cycling right now, but anyway I dreamed I poured a bottle of Coke into my tank and killed my fish. :( weird huh?

one where my fish was dead the other one was eating it...omg though my mum had a dream about my fish where she dropped them in the food we were eating and she put em in the oven and they ate em :P ewwwww

Well, I guess I am an official fish geek now - I had my fish dream about fish! And it was a nightmare! (Prolly b/c right before I went to bed, I noticed something growing on Fafner's fin... so I was in a worried-fish state) -

I dreamt I had a few tanks in my house and as I looked into each one to check on them, I remebered I had another tank over there, so one by one, I started having tanks everywhere! As I checked each one out, they got worse and worse! One tank had starveing fish in them becasue I was so busy with other tanks that I neglected to feed them... the next one was worse - then, the phone rang and woke me up - needless to say, I went flying into the living room where everyone was fine (fafner looked better as I put himt o bed with meds)! So, I fed them right away! Whew!

I hope the next dream is better - like I am swimming in a koi pond or something! :lol:

They say if you dream of fish someone's coming or you're pregnant. About a month before I got pregnant with my beautiful, genius daughter I dreamt a calico Koi popped up out of a tank (like they do in cartoons-body half in half out of the water) I was walking by and wolf whistled at me.

Of course, it could've just meant I'm as obsessed about goldfish as the rest of you. :lol:;)

Oh that is funny! Yeah Im not pregnant and I dont think we had any visitors so I dont think that was my case. I think Im just nuts. lol

I had a dream right after my pretty calico fantail died from ich and ulcers and fin rot and all sorts of nastiness- I dreamt that she (I assumed she was a she) swam up to the front of the tank when I was watching her and thanked me for trying to save her and that she had a good time while she was with me. I woke up crying.

I've had at least three dreams about my gf. the first two I dreamed that my tank was very crowded with gf and a few other kinds of fish(I think there was even a SNAKE or two in the tank-don't ask me where that came from, I don't even have a snake!)and the water was a green ammonia soup!! And just last nite I dreamed that this little girl won a very sick black moor at one of those carival games and told me "I don't want my fish, here you can have it!"(the wierd part was that the fish wasn't in a bag she was just holding it in her hand!) and so I was faced with the terrible choice to either leave it there and let it die or bring it home and fill my tank to the absolute max and any complications that might arise out of that! :crp

This is getting scary! Tonight I dreamt that something had happened to Maxi and that I had to take him out of pond lifeless. I was kind of scared when I went down to the pond, and then I found out that the orange ones were chasing Maxi furiously! I had to catch him and bring him inside, cause he had no chance to get food... but he's fine! :)

I had a really weird dream that I was babysitting someone's fish tank, and one of the neighbor kids (don't ask me how he got in the house) poured something bad into the tank. All the fish died, but the snails made a run for it (hehe...they really did move fast) and I had to scour the city looking for them. It took me weeks, but they all survived somehow.

lol,I just had a fishie dream 2 days ago-

My mom and I were at mmm and it looked different-I was lookign for filters for my tank and I looked on the otehr side and it looked like nnnnnn and the top said Home Department and this guy in a green nnnnnn suit was waving.And then I went and asked someone where the filters were and she pointed to a grassy area which was in the building but outise 0_o.So I went there and I saw the filter and i was looking around to see if they had a Whisper filter and the lady behing be said thats the only kind they have-It's a kind that dosnt exist.

Shows how much I want another filter^_^

I dreamt about my stupid crayfish last night. It was talking to me telling me all about molting and thanking me for the eggshells for added calcium.

Archived