Smelly Rocks!

I purchased some gravel for my betta's bowl. I cleaned it and made sure there was no factory or soap residues left on the gravel. So I put it in GubGub's bowl. It looked very nice! Within three days, my entire room spelled HORRIBLE! We could not find the source of the stench. Finally, my mom smelled GubGub's bowl and she was disgusted. GubGub never smells bad! So I was changing the water, and I removed the rocks to rinse them out. And that is when I discovered that it was the gravel, and not the fish, that smelled so gross. I must of washed the rocks fifty more times before I put them back in, but they smelled even worse! So finally I had to get all of the gravel, even the stuff I didn't use, and throw it out! What could have made them smell so bad? (I got them from nnnnnn) (But I had gotten other gravel from nnnnnn aswell, but it didn't smell) EWWWWWWW! :o

That's the great thing about nnnnnn....in gigantic letters across the whole front of the store reads "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED"!

Anytime one of the employees even acts like they don't want to let me return or exchange something I am more than happy to remind them about those big letters!

Archived