Pics Of My Tank Re-decorated!

Jeana727

I really like this new look! Let me know what ya'll think!! :exactlyhttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/jean...nograv-0005.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/jean...nograv-0003.jpg

I hope this works.... :lol1 I'm not so good at 'puter stuff!! :unsure:

Very nice! I love the goldfish bowl inside the tank. Very creative. By the way have you noticed if your goldies leave your plants alone more since the are in a pot? I am having the hardest time keeping plants in one piece around my little devils.

I don't know yet if the pots help keep the plants planted. I spend ALoT of time replanting because my little bulldozers are busy constantly up-rooting & un-doing any work I do!! :exactly

:D Thanks for all the praise. I am busting with pride!!

You all know how much fun it is to re-decorate & just DO things for our little buddies! I find myself almost always looking for things I can use to make my tanks prettier, safer or better!!

:krazy: Obsession! :krazy:

Guest hi im super sasha

Wow! Your tank looks great! :) I love the shells & stones instead of gravel - it looks so cool. Are those just regular shells or special fish tank decorations? I also love the bowl in the tank! Very artistic ;)

I picked up the shells at a local Dollar Store. They were in little mesh pouches. As soon as I saw them I began cultivating a plan to change my tank!!

I rinsed the shells real good. Then I put in 2 to make sure nothing bad happened. I saw no adverse reaction so I added the others.

The stones also came from the Dollar Store in little pouches. I am sure i see people looking at me funny cause I dig thru these pouches to get the prettiest ones. They probably wonder what kind of a nut I am. :blink:

As for the fish bowl I just thought it would be a funny sight gag.....little did I know that my fish would actually LIKE it! Big Boy often swims in looks around, hangs out awhile & then swims back out!! :)

Both of the white bellies are Ryukins! Sash is the bigger one w/ longer fins. Stubbie is the other he has short STUBBY fins!

I saw some of thoses at the store today! They didn't look too good....they were healthy-looking, they were just bein' slow, pokin' around.... The "White-Bellies" are cute.

P.S. I meant funny as in I haven't seen any fishies like that before.

That FuNNY look is what caught my eye with Sash. His body is so split in color & then his fins are all orange tipped in white. Lately his fins have grown alot, his tailfin has grown long enough that it has begun to droop. It's really pretty!

As for Stubbie.....he's just a goof ball! Veryentertaining!

Archived