Paranoid Gf Owner! (me)

Dory

For a looooong time I thought that Dusty (one of my fantails) had dropsy, but lately I have been wondering if maybe I was just being paranoid, because nothing looks wrong with her except her scales look slightly raised, and I mean VERY slightly. :rolleyes: Have any of you ever had a fish whose scales look like that, but it's just the way the light reflects off of them and their perfectly healthy?

Anyway I have pretty much just decided that it was just my imagination so very soon I will probably put her back in my 55g tank with the rest of the fish and then put one of my other fish that is a little ill in the 10g that Dusty was in to medicate her.Sound good?

Just wanted to give you guys a little update on my fishies!! BTW my new orange and white lionhead just finished her/his QT and is in the 55g now! still doesn't have a name though!

Dory

Tazz-Nope, not a pearlscale, just kinda wierd looking! she's a fantail(with a really short tail).She's one of those kinds that have some clear scales and some shiny ones, what do you call that anyway?

Barbra- no pic.s yet, but I was hoping to get some soon. :)

Archived