I'm Bringing Home Some Baby Goldfishies...

kortniee

Introducing... my new baby fishies!!! :newfish:newfish

This is Arthur, the calico oranda:

PhotoLibrary-430.jpgPhotoLibrary-429.jpgPhotoLibrary-426.jpg

Arthur enjoys investigating the bubble wall and testing everything to see if it's edible. He's also fond of a good cup of tea and not having to save the universe all the time.

This is Ford, the black moor:

PhotoLibrary-419.jpgPhotoLibrary-412.jpgPhotoLibrary-414.jpg

Ford enjoys moving large rocks and pretending to be invisible behind glass containers. He likes to attend parties and dance with girls, and claims that our planet is mostly harmless.

They seem to be settling in nicely, and are excited to explore their new house. More updates to come as these two adorable fishies grow up! :D

Yup... luckily, I happened to stumble upon koko's BEFORE I fell in love with goldies, so they've got it pretty good. I cycled them their own 29 gallon with 320 gph filtration...they live like little princes!

The more I look at Arthur the more I think he may have a bit of ryukin in him. He's got kind of a little more hump than I've seen in most orandas. Y'all see it? Between that and his little red cap, man... I got like 4 fish in one!

Edit: I forgot to add he also has one black pompom on the darker side of his face.... :wub:

Yeah!!! New fish! Arthur is adorable! But, did he remeber to bring his own towel?! :rofl maybe that's what he is looking for...!

Ford is fantastic! I can't decide if calicos or blackmoors are my favs... lucky you getting both! Lucky them getting you!!!

Actually, they have two towels collectively... sadly, I don't think either knows where his towel is. I don't think they have that capacity. :D

I do think, however, that Arthur has managed to throw himself at the ground and miss, but that's considerably easier when one is almost neutrally buoyant relative to one's environment... ;)

Archived