77 G Update!

Guest squeeker

Guest squeeker

I don't think I've posted pics of my 77 gallon in a LONG time. The last pic I could find of it was from This Thread, and that was before I planted it with live plants! Oh, how things have changed!

The same 7 goldies still live in this tank: Mr. and Mrs. Chubbs, their 3 babies (Tux, Barbosa, and Gus), Pepe the (formerly panda) moor, and Cleo the white fantail. They live with 3 weather loaches and 2 bristlenose plecos.

VERY soon, Cleo (the white fantail in the middle of the pic) will be moving out of this tank and into a 20 gallon rubbermaid as she has been torturing Mrs. Chubbs by nipping her tail fin to shreds :angry: . With Cleo out, I'll be moving Wobble (see This Thread ) to join the others in the 77. Perhaps I'll get Cleo a nice Ranchu friend for the rubbermaid, as I've been DYING to get one!

The big plant on the left of the tank is an Anubias Barteri. It has a little side-shoot coming off the side which I'd like to take off and plant... does anyone know how to do this properly?

In the future, I'd like to get some nice long vals to hide the air hose in the corners.

:D

post-3546-1123129552_thumb.jpg

Guest squeeker

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Coyote Ugly,

This tank was up for tank of the month once before, and not long ago. Unfortunately, I was up agains Arweiger's lovely barebottom planted tank, so it was no contest :lol:

:rofl I find it REALLY funny that everyone is commenting on Pepe, the moor! Because you can't even see him! He's the blob in the VERY top left hand corner :lol: I assume you mean Mr. Chubby... he's the big calico ryukin in the picture!

This is what Pepe actually looks like. He's all white now, and has a bit of a floaty problem:

post-3546-1123166377_thumb.jpg

Beautiful tank I love how's all dark so the lighting makes your goldfish shine like....uh....gold ..... yeah gold .... goldfish shine like gold ... right ... going to take a nap now long day ! :D

Coyote Ugly,

This tank was up for tank of the month once before, and not long ago.  Unfortunately, I was up agains Arweiger's lovely barebottom planted tank, so it was no contest  :lol:

373171[/snapback]

where was I?! :o:D Well,you can always take a different pic and enter it again :lol: It looks really great!Love your big ryukins too :heart

Guest squeeker

Thanks everyone!

I told Pepe that everyone likes him, and it's gone to his head... so he's even MORE buoyant than usual! :D

Archived