Sign in to follow this  
jawlovesstewie

More Babies!

Ok how weird is this... no males guppy but babies!!!.... Well there was a male but he died a few days b4 she last gave birth... so obversly guppies can get pregnant again when they r already pregnent!!! How wierd but cool is that! :newfish

I am just hoping that some turn out like the father... i saved 1 from her 1st lot and 4 from her 2nd and all 5 of them r geting the yellow tail with the black dots on them... not i have some wich r small still from another lot... there r a lot of them... and now the new bubs... now r they all going 2 look the same? Cause that is kinda boring!... the male was black with a red tail and i want one of the young ones 2 look like that... the mother is like a clear sort of peach colour with a yellow tail. The 3 biggest ones have just become big enough 2 go back into the main tank so thats good as it is pretty bare (out of the 6 guppies i bought i only have 1 the female left!) No there is nothing wrong with the tank dont worry there was white spot when i got the guppies but that was a long time ago now... iw as just glad it fluked in being a male and female that suvived and now i have lots of guppies! :D

the females can carry sperm around for three batches so you may have more coming!

:) Congrats, I started off with one female. And now i have 11 adult guppies with loads of fry. I need to give a few of the males away.