Pond Fishes

Lozbug

Lauren: the stream runs from my plant nursery to the pond.

the tube thing is a Nissen Huts, they had all kinds of uses, from stores to accommodation and from offices to NAAFI establishments. Our is just filled with junk from when we moved here - about 17 years ago, old boxes which have all got damp and rotted, trouble is it is made from asbestos so we cant knock it down unless we pay a professional to do so. (And i expect we would have to go on "holiday" while they did it as it poisonous?!?)

Kim the night pics didnt turn out to great, think i'll have to do it at dusk, as it was too dark!!! as you can see, or not!

post-4056-1123017791_thumb.jpg

post-4056-1123017825_thumb.jpg

Oh Loz!

That is soooo nice :heart

I would just want to chill out and sit there at dusk and enjoy the tranquility and ................... :9

Beautiful!

So, come on ...tell ..what are plans for #2 pond ... will it be totally different or very similar or what?

Tell all!! :whisper

:lol:

Aaah you have an amazing pond!! :krazy: I'd looove to have one! My mom says we can get one when we cut down the big tree in our backyard..so I hope thats soon!

Your fish are so big! Aww..you're lucky =P ^^

Beautiful, Loz! Did you have a heron visit? We had one and have covered the pond in net. It looks terrible and I'm scared that the fishies will get caught. The net hangs down a bit when it is wet from rain.

Cheers guys!!

yeh anette, we did have a heron scare! few weeks back, mum woke me saturday morning about 8 am sayin there was a heron at the pond, i raced outside and it had gone, all the fish were hiding, luky thou he didnt get any, we covered the pond with the net (long term we are building a pergola) . He hasn't been sighted since thou.

Kim i hav an idea fo pond #2, i'll do a sketch to explain soon. :)

Absolutly beautiful pond and garden...I'm so jealous. My fiancee and I will be lucky to get a square patch of land to plant a rose bush when we move out to our apartment.... :crp It's my dream to have a backyard that is one big pond with beautiful landscaping just framing it...*drools over self at just the mere thought of it* Congrats Loz! And good luck with your plans for the new one!

Archived