Pond Fishes

Lozbug

took the camera with me at feeding time today, got some of the GF, Koi, Tench & Fry

in the center of this one, above the sarasa comet, you can see the tench, 'Jaws'

pondfishes31070511.jpg

pondfishes3107054.jpg

pondfishes3107053.jpg

pondfishes3107052.jpg

pondfishes31070510.jpg

pondfishes3107059.jpg

Guest Chishower

Awwww pretty fisks! :heart That Tench scares me, though. You see this big, pretty comet, then look a little closer and RAWR! This massive grey fish looms out of the darkness. :krazy: The red eye doesnt help.

ah! andy i really did laugh out loud then!! :lol:

he's not scary, he is a big softie - the GF push him about, i :heart tench i ahve two golden ones, you can see in pict 2 either side of the common GF. they are jsut toooo cuteee!!

Thank for the comments guys :)

HOLY smokes! your koi, GF, tench and fry's are soo awesome! beautiful in another words>!

and i also noticed the net as Jimmy has said...is it ?

thank you :D

jimmy/macro: there is a net suspended about i foot above pond, we had a heron scare few weeks ago, but over the next few weeks we are going to build a pergola, so it looks a bit better.

rmatalas: Jaes must be about 11" now :)

Devs: i wish i could get some good shots of him, you need the sun to be in the right place and a fast camera... im still working on the beauty shot :lol:

wow those fish are growing!!

All looking real good! :)

have you got the little bridge done? Have you got any shots of the whole area again so we can see how it's all looking with the plants and stuff too? I just so enjoy seeing things developing .... Thanks for sharing! :D

i'll have to get some more soon, we have a garden path in place now, soon as we get a dry weekend the patio shall be started and then pergola.

*phew*

then next spring, Pond #2 :happydance

Ohhhh ... that looks totally gorgeous! I cant believe how it's changed in such a short while even ... you should be really proud of what you've achieved there, it's truely something special! :exactly

For my part, I cant wait for the next pond project! :lol:

Oh, and while I'm sat here ...another request ...do you have any night pics ...pond lit up etc? :rolleyes: Cant wait to see 'em!

Wow, your pond is so beautiful! Where does that little stream under the bridge lead to? I'm curious :) Also, what is that big grey tubey thing that is covered in vines? I've seen a couple in a blackberry forest before.

Archived