Finally Got Fishie!

Guest JustJayde

Guest JustJayde

I am so thrilled, I finally got fishie!

he is cute and I had to swoon over a few! so many cute lil guys.

The pet shop (vvvv) was AWESOME. the fish were all healthy, and happy and very VERY well cared for. I was impressed. First thing I was asked was "what size tank do you have and how many fish"

yay!

Ok on with the pictures!

smallfishie5.jpg

smallfishie4.jpg

smallfishie3.jpg

He has such a personality!

I have kept a few pics out (my favorite ones) because I may enter him in fishie of the month pics! He loves chasing the bubbles :)

*gush* :heart:heart:newfish

beautiful fish!! is that a comet?

when you purchased your fish from vvvv, did they scoop your fish in the tank with the bag in the water? last time i purchased a black moor from them, then scooped the fish up and exposed the fish to the air. that stresses the fish.

Guest JustJayde

ty both

He is just a lil fantail :)

they used a net :( but she was VERY speedy about it and had a container of water just above the tank in her hand, almost at water level and he seems happy so hopefully he isn't too stressed... she also put some conditioner in the bag with him.

I gave him a wee bit of food and now he seems calm and happy. When I talk he swims right over to the glass and sits while I talk to him. He has me mesmerized already.

Guest JustJayde

heheh graham, I named him "fishie" LOL

he likes to eat the air bubbles , I swear he could convince anyone he hasn't eaten in YEARS. he zooms up and down against the wall like he is possessed , if not against it then right beside it. I would be dizzy doin that ;) fast little guy!

Archived