New Fish

Yes! We have to believe that all that bad luck is over and these fish will have a long life.

Thanks...I am trying to think positive and getting rid of all the the worries :)

Thank you fondoo :) I'm sure you'll find your special ryukin soon :heart

Thank you Della :) Well,Thunder,the orange one has outgrown Luna...Luna is kinda slow in finding food so thunder gets luna's share of food too which worries me a bit.I tried to handfeed them but they're still scared of my hand :blink: Any advice?

I haven't got any new pics yet but I will post as soon as I take some new ones :D

I love the names good to hear that they are doing well. As far as Luna not getting food as fast as Thunder, can you try luring her over to the other side of the tank or maybe giving her a special treat? That would be a few things I would try.

I bet she will get him back soon though...She will outgorw him now and get her food back....LOL It took me about up until a month ago to hand feed Pebbles she has gotton skitish since her tank mate died.

Hope that helps some, Can't wait to see pics of them, they were so little not too long ago. :D

Thanks Della! I will try that...just have to make sure thunder's not looking :D He is a very fast swimmer and is always the first one that swims towards me when I look at their tank!Luna I guess is a bit of a shy fish...

Archived