New Fish

Hi everyone!I got 2 new baby ryukins last week and wanted to share again :D All my other fish are outside for the summer so these two are in the 55 g at the time...

113-1352_AUT.jpg

113-1346_AUT.jpg

They are both about 2 inches with tail.I'm not sure if they're male or female yet :unsure: They are both doing good and active swimming all around the tank and bugging the rubberlip plecos :yeah: Enjoy!

Thanks Kim :) They are still nameless at the time...I am very bad when it comes to naming fish :(

Thank you gold ryu :) I fell in with it the minute I saw him :heart

Guest labrat99

Very cute. I love the color pattern on the red and white one. It's so much fun watching little fish become big ones! Good luck with them.

Labrat

Thank you :) The red and white one is my fav too!I sure hope they get to grow big and healthy...after all the bad luck I've been having these past months,I'm getting a bit paranoid :o

Guest Esareh

They are absolutely GORGEOUS! aww! The little red and white one is SO much bigger than his tail! and the gold one... Is he/she a ribbon tailed ryukin? I have one, I was just STARING at that tank she was in at the pet store almost DROOLING! congrats on your gorgeous new fishies!! Im going to throw some name suggestions out

FEMALE: Rain, Myst, Sarda, Morrigan, Luna, Scarlet, Ama, Freya, Asherah, Taffy, Fleur, Feather, Quill, Tanikil, Yura, Tera, Virna, Eloine, Willow, Fern, Herla, Sea, Wave, Fog, Marina, Aqua.

MALE: General, Sark, Thunder, Ticket (I dont know why I like that name, sounds cute I guess) Typhoon, Nimo, Siro, Keio, Tru, Skipper, Culper.

Thats all I have... My brain hurts.

Thanks Esareh for all the cute names :D I like luna,willow,skipper and nimo best.I'm not sure if the gold one is a ribbon tail since I have no idea what a ribbon tail ryukin looks like :hide: but his tail is surely different from shio chan's tail :D

Guest Esareh

If nnnnnn ever gets my film developed (its hiding in the drop off box, stuck somewhere) Ill post some pics of my little (no, big piggy) ribbon tailed ryukin. DARN YOU nnnnnn! hurry up! xD

YeaH!!! More fish! Beautiful Ryus! Did you pick names yet? I like Luna alot and Fleur, Thunder, and Typhoon - Esareh should write a thread just on goldie names so we're never at a loss again! Happy summering in the pond!

Thanks Graham :D Esareh has helped me with names a lot of times and I really like her ideas.I think I'm gonna go with Luna and Thunder then...I just hope I name them right because I'm not sure of their sex yet :blink::rolleyes:

YAY Cathy got some new lil guys :)

Im not sure which one is Luna and Thunder rofl..but the red and white ryukins reminds me of Shio Chan! if you think about it...they are soo cooooool !!!!!!!!! congratulationssssssssssssssssss

:D

Thank you all for the nice comments :D

The red and white one is luna and the orange one is thunder..so far they are doing great and I'm happy about it :)

Ginger,how are your ryukins doing?Any latest pics?Shio chan is a great fish with a gentle personality especially to newbies and I'm proud of him.He could be rough during breeding though :blink::lol:

Ginger,how are your ryukins doing?Any latest pics?Shio chan is a great fish with a gentle personality especially to newbies and I'm proud of him.He could be rough during breeding though 

They are doing great now, thanks for asking. I have been lucky that all the fish are getting along and do so well together. I will try to get some new pics of them up soon. :)

It's good to hear that all your fish are doing good and getting along well :) I've only had one fish that was nippy and it could be annoying <_< Will be looking forward to new pics of your fishies :D

I just hope all goes well with them  I want them to live a long and healthy life....

Yes! We have to believe that all that bad luck is over and these fish will have a long life.

Archived