Quiting The Goldfish Business

jdude360

Well, I know that I haven't been on in a while...heck, my last visit was 6 months ago. Things happened, and sense I've been gone, goldfish have gotten to be a hassel. :cry1 It's not like anyone here knows me anymore. I was looking around and have noticed that a lot of the old members have left...or haven't been on in a while. I also noticed there isn't any chatterbox board anymore. :( Tomorrows my birthday and I'm turning 14, I got a new computer for my birthday...I'm using it now. I just wanted to let yall know. The past years were fun...but I'm done.

Goodbye and God Bless,

Sincerely,

Josh

:bye2: Sorry you are going. I agree with Tazz and Grahm, you could still enjoy the ppl even if you dont have pets. And there is a chatterbox board.... It is under Off games and topic. I wish I could have gotten to get to know you. I hope your birthday was nice! But once again... I am sorry you lost interest, time goes by and do does other stuff. It can be hard to keep up with old habbits.

sorry to hear that, just cause some old members are not around so much, dosn't mean the newbies don't want to know you :) we are still a kokos happy family :) and chatterbox is still here.

take care & hope the fish bug gets you again.

Don't stay gone forever. Come here to ease your mind sometimes, we'll listen. What are you going to do with your fishies?

Don't stay gone forever. Come here to ease your mind sometimes, we'll listen. What are you going to do with your fishies?

368720[/snapback]

I only have 1 left. I haevn't decided what I'll do with him. I will definatly make sure he gets a good home and lives a good rest of his life. (If anyone wants to know, he's a Calico Oranda with a HUGE wen!)

368720[/snapback]

I only have 1 left. I haevn't decided what I'll do with him. I will definatly make sure he gets a good home and lives a good rest of his life. (If anyone wants to know, he's a Calico Oranda with a HUGE wen!)

368860[/snapback]

ooooh how big is he? i might get one of those.. are you in USA or UK? if you're in uk.. mayb i could take him?

sorry to hear about your sad news, you sound a little upset in the way you write, is there something we can do to cheer you up??? you sound to me like you really dont want to give up your fish, but maybe you feel like you need too??? if that makes sense, maybe if your finding the fish abit to much hassles why dont you just get a betta in a smaller tank that way you still have fish in your life. and it wont feel like you have left the hobby for good, but maybe if you feel like you need a break and may be concertrating more on your schooling ect, and you might later on get them again, it does happen to alot of us, like me with horses had them thoughout my childhood then at 12 to 17 i didnt have them then at 18 got right back into it, sometimes life gets very busy and you need to have a break and relax abit, maybe thats what your doing.

Archived