Is My Fish Confused

blinky000

i got some bubble eyes today and sexed them by their anus sticking out more and the thick anal fin. i have 2 females and 1 male. BUT my female is chasing my male? there are no stars at all on any of them. is it my sexing thats a bit out or is my female trying to get my males attention?

HELP!!!!!

if there is no breeding tubercules, its not mating chasing its just the matter of whos the boss of the tank......

are there any tubercules ?

no stars at all. my plan to breed i think has just gone down the pan, i think i have 3 females. now merlins anus is sticking out a bit more than yesterday. could he still be a he? its nowhere near as pronounced as pumpkin and shadows but could this still mean hes a different sex to what i thought? im too scared to turn them over because of popping their sacs.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, all the fishs' backsides are sticking out though so i think they are all girls. they are all very round too. oh, well. ive just spent the last 2 weeks trying to find a nice male in the shop with tubricles so i know for sure. no luck yet. they must be in short suppy or something. ive looked in every shop in a 40 mile radius!!!

Archived