I Got It! 55 Whole Gallons...

Guest Chishower

Guest Chishower

We went today and got the 55 gallon tank and stand! :lol: We can't set it up yet, we haven't finished painted the room where its going. *dies* I can't wait! I have no idea how I am going to decorate it, but I know I'm not doing gravel, just a few river rocks. *twitches* And THEN I get to get new fish for it!

And, of course, I am going to have an empty 30 gallon, but I think I am giving that to sparkey. She is almost too big for her 10 gallon. And then I can set up the 10 gallon as a tropical, or a betta tank.

Yeah...can you tell I am excited? :D

YAY!!!!!! Good job taking advantage over your parents' wierd moods! That sounds like absolute heaven. You've GOT to get pics for us! Sounds like your fishies are going to have tons of space, Sparky is going to love the 30 all to herself! Are you going to be using that filter that was on the 30 gallon??? Hmm?? I have a nice rubbermaid that is in need of a filter! Pm me if you are interested :)

Are you still planning on getting a Dandy Oranda? Lol if I was over at your house that tank would already be filled with my drool :druel

WoW! That's fantastic! How exciting! You will be lots of pictures, right?! ;)

That's three new tanks! Woohooo! Happy for you! :D

(BTW - I found a site called aquarium beauty that seemed to have more variety in decorations - if you are interested).

I wouldn't know what to put in a 55 gallon - it's so big! :happydance

Guest Chishower

Kissy, I might not keep my whisper filter. I will see what happens. If I don't need it, I will PM you.

Now I think I might like to plant it. Hmmm...so many choices...c.c And of course it needs a center peice...

I promise to take pictures of every single step.

Graham, did you decide on what new fish you are going to get? I haven't been able to get on as much lately, so I have missed alot...

Archived