Bill Is Changing Colour!

mariocrazy

Bill is changing colour BIG TIME! He used to be really grey, now he's.... well, Gray top and white everywhere else! Me and Mum will post pics soon. But he dosent look like Bill anymore! I know this is normal... But just one question.... Why do fish change colour???

Mariocrazy

Tom it is usually just their genetics. As a fish ages it "adult" genetics take on their apprearance. For instance if a child has blonde hair and then by the time they are an adult it is a light brown, like that.

OK now I have another Question for you... How do We take a picture of a fish that wont stay still????????

368901[/snapback]

umm usually i get some food and when they are chewing on whateva the food is they usually stay still in one place..so thats proabaly your best time!

cool white and grey ehh?? i cant wait for pics! B)

would like to see pics as well. the fish may keep changing colours over the years.

for taking a pic, try feeding some small pellets as these make the fish think about chewing rather than swimming and just be patient :)

I was going to say that goldfish changing colors are like humans going through puberty and is also sometimes a reflection pf what the goldie eats. Luckily, my fish are photo genic....they love posing for me and following my every move

Archived