Goldfish Toys

Guest Maverynthia

Guest Maverynthia

I was in Vermont over the 4th of July week and while at K-mart up there in St. Albans, I found one of those 25c vending machines that had goldfish figures/toys in it. They are tiny but they have seprate molds/colors for different breeds (like a Ryukin and a lionhead) Has anyone else found these and maybe might want to trade a few? If you've seen then where have you found them, I'd like to get more. I found them quite cute :heart

I'll try to get a pic of them when there is more light out since my digital has no flash.

Those sound very cute, but I haven't heard or seen them before. I would love to see a pic, though.

Hehehe! are you talking about these little guys?

gumballgoldies.jpg

I found mine last year at some pizza joint nearby. Too neat to pass up. I kept putting quarters in til I had one of each....

Paul

Nifty! I can't say I've ever seen anything like that... and now all the rest of us are trying not to go, "I want!"

It's amazing, the goldfish stuff people come up with -- both stuff for goldfish, and goldfish-themed things.

--Mav

waw! talk about goldfish toys! hehe

A few days ago i was looking at some catalogs and i was flipping through and i saw a.... get this " remote controlled " fish !!!! i was like what the hehe

it was a lil remote " Nemo " fish that you can control and it runs underwater ..i guess inside your fish tank?!?!?!? anyways i was seriously going to buy one! though its a child's toy but hey~ you can play with your goldies! heheh

marco

Hehehe! are you talking about these little guys?

gumballgoldies.jpg

I found mine last year at some pizza joint nearby. Too neat to pass up. I kept putting quarters in til I had one of each....

Paul

368812[/snapback]

lol

they r kinda scary.. those blue spots?

that lionhead looks like hes in a trance.. and the one next to him... :crp looks very determined.... to take over the world!

waw! talk about goldfish toys! hehe

A few days ago i was looking at some catalogs and i was flipping through and i saw a.... get this " remote controlled " fish !!!! i was like what the hehe

it was a lil remote " Nemo " fish that you can control and it runs underwater ..i guess inside your fish tank?!?!?!? anyways i was seriously going to buy one! though its a child's toy but hey~ you can play with your goldies! heheh

marco

368908[/snapback]

eeeee heee heeeee... fun!

Edit: thats what you get when your tank is only big enough for one fish.. so its not lonely!

They all look like so much FUN! I would love to buy one of those rubber ones you found at the pizza joint, besides their odd facial impressions and other features I think they are so cool!! The remote one sound awsome!! Woudn't it be just so cool if you REALLY COULD play with your fish? Imagine the fun :lol: ........ What was that name of the catalouge?

Aw, I used to chew on a pink fantail figure, that was way back when though. Now I don't have any, but someone made me a gorgeous replica of Tam. I found you all a sight that has some real cute figurines, but only two goldfish. Animal Figurines - Fish

I'll find a picture of my replica and put it up soon.

Yup those are the ones, I have a mess of them now. So, I may sell my duplicates.

368928[/snapback]

well, I'm instread in possible buying some of your duplicates....

They sell them in bulk on eBay and they are only a few bucks for the sets!! I just had to have some. I made them into little keychains to sell. I have a red and white fantail on my bag. I just have to collect anything and everything GF. LOL

Just search for Goldfish Toys on eBay.

I checked ebay and will order a set....hopefully I will get a variety since the "Fish are randomly selected no guarantees to how many or what ones you will receive". :(

These guys are REALLY nice! they are hand painted so each is in original. I bought one for Errika at a local shop for like, well... lets just say it was more expensive then the "buy it now price" on ebay.

They are cast in some kind of resin and are hollow with a wood panel back with a hook for hanging.

Here they are: goldfish wall hanging

Toothy I saw those awhile back and just had to have them!! I gave Nancy an orange and black one and have a calico, white, and red and white (my fave colors) that I will hang in my living room. My hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him it was something I had to have. (He hates eBay because there are a lot of things on there I didnt know I had to have till I saw them, LOL!)

BTW when I ordered my set it said they were randomly chosen too and I got two of each kind. I think I bought from the same person so hopefully you will get some of each. :)

Oriental Trading - these guys send out a catalog a couple times a year. My mother-in-law used to get it . She would get a lot of things from there for her students. They have some nifty craft stuff :)

Archived