I've Just Had A Wake Up Call!

Guest Bigphil

Guest Bigphil

I posted a message about the death of Sweep.

Then I received a phone call to tell me that my brother, Robert, had suddenly passed away at the age of 63. Doesn't that just put things into perspective!

I am of cause still upset about Sweep but I must admit that hearing about Robert has put that totally out of my mind.

We are all fish lovers in here but I urge all who lose one of your's to keep things in context.

I feel quite silly to be honest at getting so upset about Sweep.

gee i'm sorry about your brother, i'm sure your still upset about your fish, cos that is just completely normal, and naturally of course it would be more of a shock if it was someone close you knew that just passed on so suddenly, it would be a huge shock, sorry to hear of this again.

Im so sorry about your loss... :( My grandfather died about the same time i lost one of my rats.. and I felt really stupid for getting that upset over a rat.. but now Im realizing that they were both importent to me.. You can undermine your feelings for your pets or relitives

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. :hugs: May he rest in peace.

I, myself, do have to remind myself I have other priorities to tend to also when I get too absorbed in my fish keeping etc..

But we aren't perfect and don't feel bad for the loss of your pet... we are all entitled to mourn any losses of loved ones :) I hope that you feel better soon. :heart

Phil, I'm really sorry about your brother.. :cry1

I would be very sorry if my goldies died, because I have grown attatched to them because I go to them when I'm sad, or need time away from other people, they are a comfort to me, and a great stress reliever. I iunderstand though, how unsignificant this loss would be compared to a family member.

You are in my thoughts, and im here if you ever need to talk... :)

Archived