Dead Fish

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

:angry: My black moor died and i got it last week..... I wonder y ? My 2 fantails and my calico are doing fine.. My waters good... maybe its just the pet store... :ignore

Guest Chishower

How big is the tank and how often are you changing the water? Did he just up and die on you or did he get sick first?

Sorry about his death, moors are adorable.

What do you mean by "the water is good"? Did you test ammonia, nitrites and nitrates? Did you quarentine him? If you tested those three things could you post them for us? It would be helpful in finding out what went wrong :)

Oh..I want to say this in the kindest way possible. Please do not get any more fish until you have enough room for it. Enough room= 10 gallons for each fancy goldfish, 15-20 gallons for each slim bodied goldfish, and 10-20 gallons for the new fish (depending on what type). If you don't do this I'm afraid all of your goldfish will suffer :\

Sorry about your loss. I really like Black Moors but for some reason I have terrible luck with them.

I wonder if they are a little more vunerable? :unsure:

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

I have 2 fantails in a 20 gallon tank there not big at all. Yes All my ph, ammonia, nitrogen is fine. The pet shop tested them. Well before he died he was stuck to a plant .... :unsure: Idk how.. maybe he was to weak to swim ?

Archived