Tired Of Vt Verbal Abuse!

magickzzl

Im so tired of every betta site I go to calling VT's "culls" and all sorts of horrible things... I personally LOVE VT's... I like them better then *gasp* most deltas.... (sorry, just my opinion! JUST an opinion! I mean, all bettas are cute, we ALL have our preferences!)

So Im gunna make a little VT club. maybe when I get off work I'll even make a little webbie for it. :)

wanna join? :D just for fun

Guest Chishower

I would kill for some crowntails, but I love veiltails. They are the sweet little mutts of the betta world. I love them for different reasons, and I would never trade mine for anything.

Chishower, I have Ct's To, but I adore my VT's.... :D ok, I'll make it! I prolly wont be able to make a full webbie and all till thurseday or friday, becuase Im working 8.5 hour days on a shifting schedual... plus taking care of my mom and animals... @_@

So just post here if ya wanna join! got all of ya who posted already ;) Hurrah! Im not the only crazy one!

Vermont.  :)   Or veiltail, the kind of betta you see in most pet shops.

:heart veiltails.  I'll join your club!

367519[/snapback]

Veiltails are in most pet shops? If so then I have two, a red and a blue! Hey, that rhymed! Yeah, I'll join, too!!!! :happydance

Guest yabbie

Esareh, your sig makes it look like you've had a really bad year so far! What happened? Did your tanks get infected?

I've seen veiltails that would put deltas to shame. I think there should be a club to promote the fact that flat ended tails can still be beautiful, shiny and voluminous. :exactly

Mine are CTs tho, so I'm not very good club material. :(

Ok! We have a webbie! :D Hurrah! Those of you who said you wanted to join are part of Forgotten Splendens!

http://www.geocities.com/forgottensplenden/

Anyone can join! If you all post picts of your kids (male or female ;) ) I'll put them up, just give me time, Im slow

Where do i sign up?? lol I have a VT, Mr. Bigglesworth. I am getting another VT, I think this week or next, waiting for the water to cycle...

I had a betta when i was younger too looks almost the exact same as this one, his name was Jaws. :) I love all bettas! :heart:heart:heart

:D I happen to love all Betta's for one reason or another.To look at,I'd probably go for a crowntail,I just think that they are beautiful. :heart I have both,and must admit,that my fav's with the personalities has been the VT's.Maybe they think they have something to prove. ;)

Sign me up, too! Fafner is my fourth little plain old Betta and I can you, there is nothing common about him - or the other three!

I don't discriminate against any type of fish! Particularly not Heart Tail goldfish OR Veil Tail Bettas! A snob will turn up his nose at something because someone else syas to, but a connoisseur appreciates everything for his own edification! :D

Archived