Funny Story

akk0415

Any of you who have cats are probably used to cleaning a litter box and before the litter is completely in having a cat peeing on it. Well, this weekend, I did a good cleaning of my tank, and you know, just as I finished, my snail took a short walk just long enough to show me the pile he left. All I could do was roll my eyes. I guess it's a universal behavior among my pets. :rolleyes::lol:

Andrea that is exactly right about the cats and their litter box! :lol: I have 4 cats and they all rush to their boxes to be the first in. It is hilarious. Maybe the snail has been spending a little too much time with the cats... :lol:

My fishies don't do that. They go poodie BEFORE I clean their house. Like they can sense it ..... creepy. That is funny though! :teehee

It cracked me up. If snails could giggle, I just know Snaily would have been cracking up. He pretended to be be sleeping but really he was preparing to bomb to drop. He is messier than my goldfish. I had no idea snails were such mess makers! They look so innocent!

Archived