Tank Has Cycled

chico

I have a 10gallon which has been set up now for 23 days. I added BioSpira to the tank on the 20th, and as of today my nitrites are 0 (they were off the scale), my ammo is 0 (that has been zero for a while now), and my nitrates are about 20. I AM SO EXCITED!! I believe the BioSpira worked.

I was worried there for a bit...but now I hope my fishes live a long and fruitful life!! Thanks to everyone for your advice. You guys are great!!

I am so glad I found this board!!

i cant wait till my 20gal tank cycles.. still waiting everyday..

368836[/snapback]

How long have you had your tank set up?

i had my tank since 7/14 and still havent seen any nitrites. i bought bio-spira and 3 days later, i had nitrites and the 4th day i had nitrAtes. WOOHOO!! bio-spira, i love you!

372145[/snapback]

WOOHOO! I love that stuff, too!!

GOOD FOR YOU!

I am still waiting to love it... I want to be one of the converted... <_<

Congrats on your cycled tank! What a relief -Yipee! It's official now! I'm going to go see if you posted any pix in the photo section of your wonderful new fish...

Kokos is a great place! I just wish I had found it a year ago BEFORE I got a goldfish - but Kokos can pretty much take the credit for the fact this fish is still alive despite my best efforts to do everything wrong! You are in excellent hands here!

So,

:welcome (I like your signature - now I can't get it out of my head :krazy: )

Graham,

I haven't posted any pictures....I haven't taken any! I KNOW - MY BAD! :crp

I need to do that this weekend. DataGuru had posted some pics recently for me showing how big her fish had grown in a year...that is so awesome.

And yes, we are in excellent hands here. I love this place! :heart

And to reiterate a statement you made in another post, YES WE ARE GEEKS! HAHA!! :rofl

Archived