Sign in to follow this  
Guest Croc_123

Dojo(weather) Loaches And African Dwarf Frog

Guest Croc_123

can African Dwarf frogs live in the same tank as dojo loaches or will the loaches eat the frogs? thanks in advanced for any info.

How big are both of them?If they are about the same size they might get along.It depends on the fish itself.

Guest Croc_123

well dwarf frogs stay farly small, roughly 2" max, but ive herad that Dojo loaches max out a 8" or so, but it does seem that the loaches are mainly herbivores, so I was wondering if they would suck up the frogs or not.

:newfish I had a quick question pertaining to Dojos. I recently bought a young Spotted Dojo and put him in with my two adult Black Moors. They seem to be getting along fine. Are there any precautions or things that i should be aware of ? I just want to be sure. Thanks a lot!

:D All my dojo's are fine with my goldies.Moor's don't have the best eyesight,so that gives the Dojo's an even greater chance at the food too! :) Dojo's actually love having a buddy to hang out with,by the way.

I have a tropical tank with one weather loach I was looking for my African water frog today and found his skeleton in the corner of the tank I have four other fish in the tank as well that are smaller like glofish and others they don’t bother it but my frog was eaten by my loach today

On 1/4/2021 at 9:50 PM, cassandra said:

I have a tropical tank with one weather loach I was looking for my African water frog today and found his skeleton in the corner of the tank I have four other fish in the tank as well that are smaller like glofish and others they don’t bother it but my frog was eaten by my loach today

I wonder what f you didn't have a hiding spot for the frog.