Sharkeys Transformation

magickzzl

Watch as the Amazing Sharky changes from a Panda Oranda to a Red and White in a mere TWO WEEKS!

sharky6.jpg

Aww, so cute and innocent

sharky_rusting.jpg

Tiny bits of red

sharky_minerva_red.jpg

Oh no! its Rust! I know i should have covered him when it started raining

group_goldies_7_05.jpg

See the red guy at the bottom? Yes, no foolin, its the Amazing Sharky! and look, Minerva has been tainted too! When will the madness end!!! LOL!

ok, shows over, go home :D (just kidding)

Wow that is something! He's still a cutie even after the color change! I like the 3rd pic where he is red, black and white! :heart Thanks for the pics, I'm always wanting to see the stages they go through when changing! :D

He's still cute :) He's got that same characteristic chubby little sharky face tho! I didn't have trouble recognizing him when I was looking for that face!

they do seem to change to match the other fish in the tank.. as i had my common for a while before i got my comet and the common was totaly orange all over.. and when i got the comet she started to turn lighter on the bottom.. and tuesday (comet) was white on her belly and orange on her back and she started to get orange underneath so they have both met in the middle.. with orange backs and yellow bellies!!

• 1 month later...

I feed everyone TetraExotic sinking sticks, hikaroi algea wafers, bio blend goldfish, and frozen bloodworms/brineshimp! but mostly the tetra. they seem to be doing well on it!

Wow that's amazing!

I wonder if it is hard to maintain the black. Cause you always hear about Moors turning orange.....and Pandas too! I'll bet that's it!

Archived