Koi America Show!

Ranchugirl

The Midatlantic Koi Club holds its anual show from 12.-14. of August in Chantilly, VA. With the koi alone it is an outstanding show, but this year they added a goldfish show for the first time, and its supposed to be a big show. A lot of great names in the goldfish world are attending, the judging by Peter Ponzio is always a super treat, Gunn Chusakul is selling his great fish, and the GFSA is planning sort of a mini convention at the show.

So, anybody willing and able to attend, please do so. Even I will make it all the way from Florida up to VA just for that. Its gonna be a 2 day ride, but well worth it.

Here is the link to check it out!

MidAtlantic Koi club

So, who am I gonna see there? :happydance

I wish I could go! It sounds like alot of fun, but I can't, even though I'll be up in Vermont around that time, but the plane tickets are already worked out and it's a family reuniun kind of trip... oh well, I wish I could. Have fun! Are you actually planning to get any fish, or are you going to go there, try and resist the urge and end up buying fish anyway?

Guest Chishower

Your kidding me. Four days after I move from that area! Not fair! *grumbles* Its too soon to go back on vacation, too. :cry1

Are you actually planning to get any fish, or are you going to go there, try and resist the urge and end up buying fish anyway?

366945[/snapback]

Me??? Resisting the urge?? I don't see how that works... :rofl I never leave a show without at least one fish. Especially with Gunn there, there is no way I come home empty handed... :thud

I already have a big bucket and an airpump ready to go - thats what I call "my standard traveling equipment"... That bucket is faster in the car than our luggage and the family! :tomuch:

Chishower, too bad that you are gonna miss the show by 4 lousy days! You would have had some serious fun... :)

"Me??? Resisting the urge?? I don't see how that works... I never leave a show without at least one fish."

I said trying to resist the urge... getting one is just inevitable. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Archived