• they're seperated
    • living room
    • garage
    • basement
    • other

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny thing - there should be an option "everywhere", because thats where mine are. They are not confined to just one room. Actually, the only place with no tanks are the bathrooms... :rolleyes::lol:

LOL @ Ranchugirl.

I have a 40 gallon tub outside, a 25 gallon in my room, and the 5 gallon and 15 gallon in the downstairs bath room for now... i should be

moving the 15 gallon somewhere in the family room. And im planing on

moving the 5 gallon on the bathroom counter.

Alex

Guest Abrienna

Two are in my daughters' bedroom. (They foolishly believe that the tanks are their's :rofl ). The other is in my kitchen/dinning room.

Abrienna

If I had my own house and could make my own choices, I think I'd keep one tank in the living room and one in an office. (and maybe a couple more dispersed around the house) Tanks in the bedroom are nice to watch, but its a bit loud and I would probably be distracted from my significant other! ;)

Oh ya, I think it would be nice to turn a huge tub into an indoor pond for comets and such. I'd keep it in my plant room! (Big attachment to the house with half of the walls glass windows) Sigh... that's my dream room. If I've got the money and learn a thing or two about keeping plants alive, I definately want to give the plant room a try..that would be absolute heaven! It's kinda like a half green house :P

Two in the living room and two (little ones) in the bedroom. But, those are the only rooms I have! The advantage of having a small place is that wherever I go, there are fish! A basement wold be nice,t hough, for fish tank storage!

And, a yard for a :pond ! :heart

!! how can you guys have them in your room!!?!?!? your leaving the filter on all day long and night...maybe your air-pump as well! it really gets annoying!~

but i guess since its goldfish we are keeping it doesnt matter :)

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy
!! how can you guys have them in your room!!?!?!? your leaving the filter on all day long and night...maybe your air-pump as well! it really gets annoying!~

but i guess since its goldfish we are keeping it doesnt matter :)

366371[/snapback]

yup the air pumps get loud but i found a way to muffle the sound........

My tank is on my bedside cabinet, so i can watch my little fishies alll the time its so good :D but when I upgrade soon to a 20gallon the tank will have to go on the desk in my bedroom :D

If I became a billionaire with the biggest house eva, and all the money in the world, I would have a fishie room, with built in fish tanks in the walls of the room, and have my lil goldies in them, and aww...if i was a rich girl ey :P

(I bet you can guess what song I'm listening to at the moment :P hahah...) :heart

I agree with ranchugirl...there should have been an option for everywhere :exactly I have 3 tanks(my smaller ones) in my room and 2 in the family/entertainment room(two 29 gallon tanks)

yup the air pumps get loud but i found a way to muffle the sound........

366382[/snapback]

How's that? I have air pump in a sock but the actual air thru the bubble bar makes a lot of noise too

Archived