Quick Question About Bubble Wall

Guest JustJayde

Guest JustJayde

quick question here before the storm hits and I unplug the pc for the night...

I got the bubble wall I wanted and I absolutely LOVE the way it looks.... I am a bit worried though because the water has hundreds of little air bubbles all over in it. Looks almost fizzy inside.....

will this harm fishie? or is it ok?

thanks in advance, ill check back in after the weekend storms are gone.

Guest JustJayde

great! thanks :) I took half the wall out concerned with how many itty bitty fizzy bubbles were in there, half a wall reduced it quite a lot and still looks neat I think~

I tucked the airline a bit behind the filter case.... looks a bit less gawky now.

:heart I love this site

Do you have gravel in your tank? If you do, cover the bubble curtain so it'll make big bubbles. Then the fizzyness should go away. Since I took most of the gravel out, my tank looks a little fizzy, too.

Do you have gravel in your tank? If you do, cover the bubble curtain so it'll make big bubbles. Then the fizzyness should go away. Since I took most of the gravel out, my tank looks a little fizzy, too.

369259[/snapback]

Hmm...never thought of that! I'll have to try it, I've got fizzy bubbles as well. It makes the water look a tiny bit cloudy...plent of aeration going on here!

Archived