What Brand Is Better

smack536

what brand of aquarium is better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what brand of aquarium is better?

• All Glass Aquarium Brand
    • Perfecto Brand
    • Other Brand(list)

I love the Acrylic because their lighter, BUT, I have to say that I would go with glass, because after spending that much money for them you'd think they could figure out some sort of coating that would help them not scratch so easily...I hate that! I personally have just a 60 gallon Top Fin from vvvv...and it's worked great so far.....

When I first heard of "all glass," I honestly thought the tank was all glass. Like one big chunk of glass that they molded to be the shape of a fishtank.

That would be cool... B)

When I first heard of "all glass," I honestly thought the tank was all glass.  Like one big chunk of glass that they molded to be the shape of a fishtank.

That would be cool... B)

366171[/snapback]

Lol! Yah I thought that too :P

I don't really know much about the brands. I have a 10 gallon topfin and a 29 marineland I think. I also have a 3 gallon plastic kritter keeper :D

All-Glass-Aquariums here. Orandas has a very good point, why pay so much for acrylic tanks that will scratch? They don't break as easy but if you handle the glass carefully those tanks can last a lifetime.

I have 3 All Glass (4 if you count my hermies habitat) and Love them all. But the eclipse tanks are REALLY nice.. I love my 3 and 6, the slight, elegant bow... :) but i havnt had a perfecto yet.

I do have one topfin, and its great to! just like the all glass

Archived