1. 1. What Do Your Fish Enjoy Doing?

• Sleeping
    • Plotting to rule the tank
    • chasing other fish
    • eating bubbles
    • dancing
    • swimming amuck, ziggy zagging around

Guest Inasoso

All apply to me, but I chose # 2! I named my two tetras pinky, and The brain! :lol1 They are the masterminds! But I love them to death :lol::heart

my fish enjoy eating bubbles, eating plants... eating poo.... oh, and getting stuck in the "bowl" I planted, and forgetting to just swim up to get out... XD it hilaroise to see goldfish in a goldfish bowl.. in a tank!

I love it - Pinky and the Brain - love that show!

I put the last one. GN is already the ruler of his universe (he lives a lone) so he enjoys zipping around, chomping on his new plants, swimming through his new bubbles, trying to find the cat - yes, he is now expanding his empire and trying to subjugate the cat (I shoudl change his name to Alexander...) but the cat is stiff competition! :rofl

38_3.jpg

it has an onion plant in it. :) looks like a vase to me, but was sold as a "goldfish bowl"... was on sale for a buck, i figured i could do SOMEthing!

Guest Bigphil

I voted No. 6 but hat was for Sue he Commet who really hinks she belongs in a circus. My balckmoor however enjoys eating, (2min) playing in bubbles 1 Hour) and sleeping (Rest of the day)

Guest Inasoso

I didnt think of that, Mine dont begg! It's weird, they put on a little show when we come on in, but it includes all of their toys, not food. So sorry. I betcha that would have been #1

Yep, mine too are always begging for food, eating food or searching for food

Since I added plants there are more hiding places for the food to fall into. That adds to the food hunting fun. Plus I have gotten some "bunches" of plants that they sell at my LFS I don't know what kind they are but they are kinda bushey and even look good floating on top which is good cause the goldies often pull them up. (I "replant" every morning and they right away start undoing my work!! :krazy:

Guest 2 lil fancies

Mine like surfing on the filter current, rearranging the gravel, dancing and begging. They also love a game of chase the finger with my two year old. They follow her little fingers all round the outside of the tank trying to eat her :)

Yep, mine too are always begging for food, eating food or searching for food

Since I added plants there are more hiding places for the food to fall into.  That adds to the food hunting fun.  Plus I have gotten some "bunches" of plants that they sell at my LFS I don't know what kind they are but they are kinda bushey and even look good floating on top which is good cause the goldies often pull them up.  (I "replant" every morning and they right away start undoing my work!! :krazy:

366410[/snapback]

Look up Hartwort, i bet thats what our bushy plant is :)

My Cody is NUTS! He swims all over the place! His favorite thing to do is swim into the air stone and let it knock him around.

He loves anything that he can chase - so, the frozen brine shrimp are fun for him he gets to chase and eat at the same time!

Too bad we can't cast multiple votes... it depends on the fish!

My redcap plots to rule the tank -- but as it's just him and the calico oranda, he doesn't have much work. And the calico likes to sleep. He's got a nice flat river rock, wider than he is, behind some plants, and he loves to sleep there. It's been called the "Inky People-Free Zone" before, actually.

I say sometimes that I have 2 teenagers in my tank, and they are at extreme ends on the high-school-stereotype scale. The one would be the boisterous jock, always eating, always looking for the next thing -- meal, party, person to bug... and the other is the depressed poet type, almost, shy, sleeps a lot, doesn't zip around all over the place like the other one, almost deliberate in terms of doing stuff...

They're each in their own little worlds, really. :rolleyes::heart

--Mav

Archived