61 members have voted

1. 1. How big of a tank do you have?

• 2-10 gal.
    • 11-15 gal.
    • 16-29 gal.
    • 30-55 gal.
    • 56-75 gal
    • It's too big to put up here

My main goldie tank is 75 gal. with a black moor, orange oranda, blue oranda, 2 ryukins, and a rubberlip pleco. My son has a 10 gal with a tiny baby black moor. And we have 3 betta tanks (2.5 gal, and 2 1.5 gals. :)

Guest Inasoso

The biggest tank I've seen so far has been 210 gallons. Fancy that, 21 goldies!

I wish so much! :newfish Thts me in the future!

I have one 1 gallon My nano tank.... a 4 gallon (nothing in it)

a 5 gallon with 1 betta and 2 neons. A 15 gallon heavily planted tank with guppies,2 khuli loaches,and snails. And a 40 gallon tub outside with

1 common and 4 commets. And my 25 gallon with 1 calico fantail. And 1 black moor.

-Alex

a 140g that is with just the goldfish

Now if your asking any tank

1- 55gal corner bow with a black ghost knife fish, 3 gourami's 2 cory cats and 3 khuli loaches

1- 36g bow with different kins of tetra's

Wow, I'm amazed at how many people have multilpe tanks and of varying sizes.. A 210 g tank would be huge! I just have 3 tanks: one 10 g tank w/ 2 fantails and 2 shubies that are to be moved to the currently-in-construction pond (size - no idea) and i also have a 29g with my son's turtle "Melio" - he has a few guppies with him and a 2.5 g with a blue betta :)

I have 3 goldy tanks. 55 gal. with 4 fish. redcap oranda, calico oranda, calico fantail and red and white comet. 30 gal. has one lionhead and three rainbow fish (looking for one more goldy for 30 gallon) and 20 gal. has one orange oranda and a calico fantail.

Also have 2 trop tanks. A ten gallon with different types of tetras some cory cats and a red male betta. 7 gal bow front with tetras.

I have a 55g with a 6" red cap oranda, a 3.5" black moor, a 4" calico fantail and an 4" orange fantail. My daughter has a 2.5g tank with a betta in it. I seriously want a larger tank...anything from 75g up to about 125g. Now, I just need to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :D

I've got 5 goldies in a 20 gallon with an overrun of filters, but soon as Sat. hits they're going in a 55.

Three male bettas in a 10, and two females in a 5.

Not too bad, I'd like more but it's an expensive hobby. :(

Archived