Two Goldies In A 20 Gallon?

Graham

So, is GN going to get a tank buddy? Might I be so bold as to suggest another telescope fish, even a moor? ;)

Some fancies like pearlscales and orandas are vorocious eaters, seriously, I know all gf are pigs but you should see a tank of pearlscales knock over a feed! Two telescopes would be more evenly matched when it comes to getting their fair share of food.

YAY GM is getting a new buddy!!

What kind are you looking at......I am with Fismerised on this one a MOOR would be my first pick.....LOL

They will do fine in a 20gal.....That is what Pebbles is hanging in right now, she seems fine to me.....Post back soon when u decide on a buddy..... :exactly:newfish

hey graham. i have a 20gal vertical tank with 2 large ryukins and 1 black moor.

DSC05059.JPG

i should of bought a bigger tank, buts already too late. i bought the 20gal tank and a stand. i dont know what do with my 20gal tank and stand when i upgrade to a bigger tank.

Fondoo, Did you just say you don't know what to do with your 20gal when u upgrade to a bigger tank?.....Well let me tell ya then....Get more fish to put in it!!....LOL :rofl

But if want to get rid of it when you do upgrade you could always put it up for sale on here, I am sure that someone would be intrested in it that lives close by ya. Keep me in mind aight?.....LOL

Nice looking fish BTW!! That tank is so nice and crisp and clean!! :D

beautiful tank fondoo...your three fish look very healthy and comfortable in that tank. The water is crystal clear, and quite frankly if i were you I wouldnt buy another tank, because your current one is stunning and they dont look as if they are having any problems, and your water conditions look perfect :)

FOndoo - you're funny! What to do with an old 20 gallon...! Get more fish! I said I would never do it - now i have three tanks and I am contemplating getting a buddy for Grhama - I can't wait until we buy a house becasue then GN gets a 55! THen, what to do with the 20? I have a whole year to day dream about that one! :rofl

SO, you decided to keep the blackmoor? YAY!!!! The fish bug is already starting to worl on you! :D

Archived