Ich Medicine Cured It? Or Not?

Guest unthinkable90

Guest unthinkable90

Well I thought my goldfish had ich both of them had white stuff on them ..but i looked it up and everyone said color change cuz it didnt look like salt it was big white spots but on my GOLD fishes nose all the white stuff went away in like 3 days so ?? huh? didnt summin the the ick medicine cure it?? SIZE]

Bit confused here?...

Help me straighten this out....So you thought they had ick but you looked up a thread and it said it was a color change?

What kind of goldies do you have? That might help us here.

And did you end up treating it at all? Did you use the ick medicine and then it cleared up or did it just clear up on it's own?

I know there is something elese besides ick that those spots could be, I have heard of breeding stars they sorta look like pimples as far as I know.....

Post back soon and let us know whats going on with your fishy's.....Thanks :rolleyes:

Guest unthinkable90
Da fishLol, well they are fancy tail goldfish heres.. a pic...at the begining.and the white thinge on my ggold ones nose cleared up when i treated it for ick..

Alright I think I got it now, well they both look healthy to me now!! Looks like it worked, Did you decide that it was ick then? or something elese?...

Thanks for clearing it up for me?......Kina air headed sometimes ya know.....LOL

:lol:

Guest unthinkable90

Yeea but my other one that is black and gold has grown a big white spot and lost a black spot ...IS that color change? lloook... at the be4 and after of the black spot and white spot k? BEFORE.AFTER>>

In my opnion I think that coudl very well be a color change if you ask me......I guess to me looking at the pics it really doesn't look like ick.

I have a goldie just like that and she has changed a lot since I got her......So I woulden't be too worried at this point.

Someone else may come along and tell you that it is indeed ick but from what I can see I don't think it is....

Cute fish BTW, how long have you had them? :goldfish:

Archived