Can U Believe This ?

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

:angry: I was feeding my fish and my Plecos missing ! Another one! Theres no trace of it . Last pleco was eatten by fish. I think my goldies have a taste for pleco. :lol:

:( Sorry to hear that.How big are your Goldies,how big were your Pleco's?Did you have Hidey holes,plants,etc.for them to find shelter under? I tried to add two tiny Rubberlips to my smaller Goldie tank.Apparently the Rubberlips were too small,and as soon as they hit the water the Goldies naturally,thought food. :(

Sorry about that :( A few weeks ago, I did find the skeleton (picked clean) of one of my rubberlips but I think he died first and was then eaten cause I noticed him hiding out in the same spot for a couple days before. The other one in the same tank is fine though and he is really amusing to watch. At feeding time, he comes right out of his tunnel and eats with the goldies. :lol:

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guess what ! False alarm :wub: My pleco was alive .... i guess i looked right over it. It was so blended with the rocks. I found it yesturday. After a few days. Maybe I need glasses lol

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

I woke up this morning ( my dad woke me up ) to see my pleco died... I must say I think it was a VERY unusual looking pleco. Like in plecos u really cant see the eyes mine had a HUGE head like a horse shoe crab and the eyes were very notice able.. Well beside that my dad woke me up to tell me that ALL my fish in my pond died and some are missing. Im going to write the story in the KOI MESSAGE BOARD.

Guest Bigphil

Perhaps you should rename yor pleco Nimo! As it took you 3 days to find him.

Wow it must have been such a brilliand feeling when you found him! :)

Better than winning the lottery!

Archived