Sad News

fisharenewtome

I'm sorry to tell everyone that Bubba died last night (& for those of you following his saga - it wasn't from the fin rot - or at least not directly. He has been thru alot)

He just looked very old before we went on vacation & when we got back ...well...we tried everything but he was laying on the bottom of the tank & just kept getting worse ..

:cry1

:cry Oh Jenn,I am soooooo sorry....Poor Bubba.... :heart That has made me so sad. How are the girls handling it? I feel like Bubba was one of mine. I shall miss him deeply. :heart

I am so sorry to hear about Bubba. Atleast you know he's happy swimming in the big fish tank in the sky! He was lucky to have such a great owner that took such good care of him! :heart

Thanks everybody! The girls are doing OK with it (although they have been bone tired & falling into bed) He was my younger daughter's fish so I know I most likely be sterilizing tanks this weekend & checking out new fish (before she gets a chance to dwell on it). She was really crying about it when it first happened so we've been trying to keep her busy

Sigh...I wish they'd all live forever!

Archived