2 Dead Fish

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Hello everyone,

Well last night I came home from Volenteering after 10 hours :heart And I walked past my pond and found one of my new goldies dead ! I know why it died though . I feed it pellets the day before for goldies and Koi and i broke some up and some i just threw in . Well when I took him out he had his mouth open. I think he chocked himself to death :crp So then I went to my room where I have my 20 gallon tank and put the light on and started feeding my fish and another one died ! :krazy: IT was my handicap one the one eyed ranchu ! I dont know why that one died. So know i have 6 fish in my pond and 3 goldies in my tank( plus a pleco who looks deformed and a catfish (tiny)) Im not sure if i showed u guys my pics of the fish so here u go . :blink:

P.S. The one eye fish pic is in there and the pond one that died to its the second set of the gray fish pics. You'll see what I mean when u go on :unsure:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/LiLsTepHii143/

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

aww.. thank you guys ... yepp there in fish heaven :angel

Well I also put chemicals in both the pond and the tank like to take the waste and unwanted things to maybe kill the bacteria from the dead fish. And i cant believe my pond went clear ! Now I can see all my fish !

Well .... guess there was a happy ending =]

I'm sorry about your fish; I know it can be easy to blame yourself when they die, but you shouldn't. Accidents happen, and we learn from our mistakes. I hope you feel better soon.

Archived