umm.....the brand is aqaurium pharmaceuticals,inc it has over 700 tests

5 thing s to test

-pH

-HIGH RANGE pH

-AMMONIA

-NITRITE

-NITRATE

i got it for $22 was this good deal?

yea thats the same one i have :) its good, i paid $30au so you probably paid about the equivelant.

I seem to not use the pH, because well once you've tested it a couple of times at different intervals and its the same theres not much point in testing againg!

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy
yea thats the same one i have :) its good, i paid $30au so you probably paid about the equivelant.

I seem to not use the pH, because well once you've tested it a couple of times at different intervals and its the same theres not much point in testing againg!

363804[/snapback]

ty for the advice!!

I use the same testers, and they work great for me! Its the only brand of test kits ive been able to find around here. I really like it. Never have had a problem. Only thing I dont like is the test tubes break easily. Ive dropped a few, and then to buy replacement tubes is inpossible. I have had a hard time finding just a thing of the tubes, and I really dont want to buy a new kit if I dont need to. Other then that, it works great!!!

I agree, I dont use the PH tester very much. All of my other bottles are almost empty, but that one is still really full!!

:D Congrats!!! It will be so nice for you to not have to wonder what yor water Params are.I also use that Particular test kit myself,and have not had any problems with it.Most people tend to not use the PH kit so much once they know that their tanks are off and running.I still use mine quite often,because I have driftwood in some of my tanks(which alters PH) and I also have Snails-which need a particular PH to thrive.You should on occasion test that though-it's a bad habit to get into not testing it.Occasionly Water Co.'s alter things in your Water-if you don't do water changes often enough,it can alter your PH, keeping driftwood,certain rocks,etc....I'm very happy that you finally got one jimmy.It will help make things sooooooo much easier!!! ;)

Archived