Rip Alicia Witt....

Drgong

ALicia witt died on me today, last night she was fine, this morning, she was dead, bloated with the scales out, at least that lets me know whats caused her death...

SNIFF SNIFF -

She was always the least healthy fish, i bought her and relized afterwards she was a stunted fish, and she enjoyed her time in my 55....much better then the nnnnnn tanks that i saved her from!

instead of buying a new fish, I started my winterization prossess, and mario my common was added to the tank. I know that i am may be overstocked (60 gfallons of fish with the 20 gallon common rule - 50 gallons with the 15 gallon common rule) but with my testing, waterchanges, and filteration, I feel very confidant that the water quality will remain high - also i have the thoughest of goldfish types (two commons and one fantail and one rukin thats a tough cookie) in the tank. course luigi is wondering where is tank buddy is....(had both of them in a 20 gal pond...)

I'm sorry to hear about Alicia Witt; she was a very pretty little redcap. I hope you feel better soon. Poor Alicia.

So sorry about Alicia Witt but it sounds like she had a very happy life and was lucky to find an owner who would save her.

Well, it hurts, but its life...

Its amazing how fast they grow in ponds...grew two inches in a blink of a eye! who knows, perhaps i will make my 55 into a common tank and enjoy the regual shaped goldfish...

Debbie been renamed alicia witt, as i always want to have a redcap named after alicia witt... :exactly

its amazing how in 8 hours you can go from having a healty fish to a dead fish .... I did a 50 percent water change (no small task in a 55 gallon!) to make sure the tank was cleared out...

Archived