I Love Taking Pictures.

Guest Phreno

Guest Phreno

Alright, so I went around the house taking a picture of anything living that wasn't a plant, or my mom. So here it goes!

Sorry if some are blurry, I had to stand far away and zoom really close.

Kip, my new oranda.

Side View

Next to a rock.

Another rock pic.

Trying to escape through the glass. Lol.

Kip's tank in my bedroom, on top of a broken record player.

The betta I share with my mom, who has no name yet.

Another view.

My cat, P. Willers (Pussywillow) playing.

Tearing up important papers.

My comets' tank.

Pig

Igor

Pig

Igor

Argh, they move too fast!

Another one of my cats, Holly (Holly berry).

Tabatha

Tabatha, sort of a top view.

Right side

Left Side

My pet penguin. (LOL!)

Ok, so there are all my, er, pets. Well, there is another cat, but he ran when I came near him, so game over he loses. :)

By the way, thanks for looking. And I also loooove comments. :D:heart

Guest Phreno

THanks, again.

I love my sarassas, but they're losing their color. :( But I'm packing them with all the color enhancers I can find, including salmon skins and carotenoids. I don't care if they don't get it back, but I want to keep what they've got left! :D

Guest Phreno
:D THanks. Its because he wasn't doing too well for a while there. I think he's better now, eating well etc etc etc. I think he's the cutest thing ever!

Guest Phreno

Whatever it was, its not there now, and it never was. I think its a water spot on the tank, because I spill water a lot and never bother to clean it unless its really bad. :D

By the way, my fishies are moving this weekend. All my tanks are getting drained and moves downstairs into one corner. It'll be 2 10 gals, a 2.5 gal, and a 25 gal all in one corner. I got sick of running up and down stairs to feed the fish and change water.

Archived