Sign in to follow this  
fishrpets

I Finally Named My New Fish

It has taken me only over 2 weeks, maybe 3! :rofl

Anyway, if you are not familiar with Disney movies, you may not get it, but.... In Winnie the Pooh, Piglet is afraid of the dark because there may be heffalumps and woozles out there. I read saw an advertisement on PPV for Piglet's Big Movie and I thought that would be cute:

So let me introduce (well I showed ya'll pics before, but they weren't named):

Heffalump Picture138.jpg

and Woozle Picture142.jpg

:lol:

They are very pretty fish and now they have very neat names!

:D Heya Ginger,Congrats on the new fish with the cute names!!! My kids loved Pooh when they were small,although back then,I'm not so sure if there even was a Heffalump & a Woozle!! :o:lol: Cute fish!

Guest Bigphil

I love those names!

It is nice to put a lot of thought into naming your pets.

Thanks for the nice comments! :)

I am pretty sure heffalumps and woozles are newer additions as I don't remember them either! :lol: My boys have outgrown the classic Disney films, but I'm still hooked from having to watch them all the time and I collect Disney snowglobes too.

Heffalump and Woozle do look alot alike except for Heffalump has more white on the head with an orange spot at the nose. I had to put him in a separate 10 gal. for a couple of weeks for treatment because it looked like his mouth was banged up. He is better now though and I reintroduced him to his friends yesterday. Size does matter (tanks that is :ignore ) because Woozle has already gotten a bit bigger than him.

I thought these guys might be my first unnamed fish because I couldn't come up with anything, so I was glad to finally land on something! :lol:

sorry to hear about Heffalump.. cool names and your ryukins look nice tooo!

Great names!!! I hope Woozle will catch up fast in growth - amazing that the difference in tank size was so noticeable so soon... Have fun with your :newfish !