New Tank, 2 New Fish, And Rip Noodle =(

Guest Esareh

Guest Esareh

Yesterday morning, I couldnt find noodle! then, before I went off to get a 20 gallon for Aura (shes pretty big) I was looking for noodle with my mom. Well, I looked behind a plant and... :cry1 he was dead! I dont know what happened! so we took him out and buried him. Then, we got tatortot and drove him to my mom's friend's pond. he's much happier there with 12 other fishies in a BIG pond.Ill miss the little bugger though. But I still get visitation rites :crp So, we went off to nnnnnn to pick up some things and, of course, I had to look at the fish and I saw the fish i've had my eye on for a month! He was still alive! poor love is so skinny though! He's white, yellowish and tan with a lot of matt scales mixed in. Hes a lionhead. So, since the 10 gallon Aura is in was going to be empty because she was getting a 20 gallon, I bought the poor soul. I named him Tumble because of an expirence we had on the way to drop him off at home. he fell off of my lap and tumbled around the car :ignore So after droping him off at home, we went ot to vvvv to get my 20 gallon. Well, I saw an ADORABLE oranda and i just fell in love with him! I told my self I wasnt going to buy a new fish right away to put in the 29 gallon, but this fella melted my heart! so hes in with Pandee and Marble. Hes red and white with like, 2 red scales on his white body on each side. I put my loach, Spegetti in the 20 gallon with Aura (after chasing after him with a net for half an hour <_< ) so, thats what my day was like yesterday.

Sorry about your Noodle, Esareh, but congrats on your two new fish. Got names for the fish yet? What does the oranda look like? Pics?

Also, congrats on Tater-Tot's new home! I remember you posting about that earlier, and again, I really think that's great that your letting him get such a wonderful home.

Guest Esareh

The oranda is white and red, I forgot to mention his name. I named him Whistle. The lionhead is named Tumble because on the way home he fell off of my lap and tumbled around the car :ignore

"The lionhead is named Tumble because on the way home he fell off of my lap and tumbled around the car."

Oh, right, sorry, I saw that but I guess didn't process it really. Whistle's acute name, any particular reason why you named him that? Can you notice they're personalities?

Hope Tumble recovers and gets nice and fat.

Guest Esareh

Thanks =D I dont process stuff alot during the summer. I named Whistle because of my favorite icecream store The Whistle stop. he reminds me of ice cream with strawberry syrup on top. Whistle is really friendly! He always comes over to the side of the tank to greet me (allready!) Tumple is kinda shy but not as shy as Poka is. That may change once he's used to his new home.

Theys ound so cute, and Whistle sounds so sweet; I love it when they swim over to you.

"I dont process stuff alot during the summer."

Me neither; my mind says schools over, no need to think, ta ta, I'll be back in September when you really need me.

Guest Esareh
I'll be back in September when you really need me.

363652[/snapback]

:angry: I got back august 15th. And we got out in JUNE! Thats SO unfair!

"I got back august 15th. And we got out in JUNE!"

When in June? We got June 17th.

Anyway, I would love to see some pics of your little fish.

I'll be back in September when you really need me.

363652[/snapback]

:angry: I got back august 15th. And we got out in JUNE! Thats SO unfair!

363671[/snapback]

I got out may 30th and I have to back august 26 :lol1 . Sorry to hear about Noodle.... Whistle and Tumble seem like quite the characters! :lol: Have fun with them! :lol:

Wow...I just realized this was my 200th post! :blink:

"Wow...I just realized this was my 200th post!"

Congrats then!

"Ill get pics asap."

Excellent! I really want to see the little cuties...

Archived