My Pond

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Looks fantastic! You really made it look great with your choice of flowers, beautiful fish as well! I like the 'DO NOT TOUCH POND!' sign, I need one of those but it needs to be in dog because that is whom doesn't seem to want to leave the pond alone! LOL

Very nice thank you for sharing!

Scott

What, Scott, your dog just appreciates you offering him a doggie bath tub, with toys included! :rofl

Nice doing, Stephanie! I like it how you put flowers all around to beautify the look of the pond some more. How many gallons does it hold?

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Thanks guys... My dog saw it and thought it was his water bowl . He started drinking the water. I had to throw the sign out the rain got it :help1 But im trying to find now more decor - even though its a tiny spot. And i need a light ! Its a 20 gallon Ranchgirl with 7 fish ! I promise I wont get anymore ! Well hoping the flowers get fuller and prettier ! Thanks all .

:lol: Drinking the water is something my dog does too, but as soon as he tries to set a foot into the tub - big trouble! I just hope your dog can read the sign... :rofl

Archived