No Fish Show In 2006

Black Moorio

you gatta write up a petition and get sigs of people who will enter! :) get some publicity about it out and get some interest going!

Okay.... I am sorry for kind of breaking the subject, but a fish show! :blink: What do they do in one of those????? Do you just like enter your fish and like put them on display?

362386[/snapback]

Yep, thats exactly what they do in a fish show, among other things. There are rows and rows of 10, 15 and 20 gl tanks, some bigger even, filled with all kinds of goldfish. The tanks get numbers, and the judge has a list of what breed of fish is in what tank. He categorizes them by fish under 3 inch and fish above 3 inch, and from there he does the judging according to strict guidelines and a point system.

Other things on a fish show are vendors who sell fish and supplies, plants, pond stuff, tanks, even art like paintings and jewelry. In short, a day to remember, both for your and your wallet! :rofl

If its a really good fish shows, there are also seminars about different aspects of fish keeping - breeds, illnesses, pond keeping and maintenance, water gardening, etc.

wow - that's alot of work!

BM - you shoud get an award just for entering! Sorry to hear the bad news! I hope you find another show! You are always a winner here :#1 !

PS - Now i want to go to a show - thanks for that great description, Ranchu! :druel

Archived