My White Clouds

leo

I just got bored and took some pics of my white clouds..and stuff in my tank...

My pictures

Sorry they are blurry but White clouds are really fast..

If you guys have any pics please post them i would really like to see them :D

Great pics Leo! I love your white clouds. I heard they would die in temps over 75%F. Don't know if that is true but that is what I heard. The temps in my tank stay above 75 all year round thats why I never got any white clouds. Would love to put some in the 55 gal. but my goldies are kind of big would they eat them? :idont

I heard they would die in temps over 75%F.  Don't know if that is true but that is what I heard. 

362792[/snapback]

Really? Guess white clouds are out of the question for me. I don't know how hot my tank is, but my room gets to be 86 degrees in the summer x_x

Great pics Leo! I love your white clouds.  I heard they would die in temps over 75%F.  Don't know if that is true but that is what I heard.  The temps in my tank stay above 75 all year round thats why I never got any white clouds.  Would love to put some in the 55 gal. but my goldies are kind of big would they eat them? :idont

362792[/snapback]

Better not get whiteclouds cause big fish eat small fish...sometimes :D

I have kept white clouds for years, and the temperatures here in the summer get quite warm. My tanks regularly go into the 80's without any white cloud deaths. I have found them to be extremely hardy. Like goldfish, most of the breeding by my white clouds has occurred in the spring.

I don't keep heaters in the tank, and the temperatures run around 68 - 70 f. in the winter.

I have white clouds in with fancy goldfish in a 66 gallon tank, but my fancies are very slow moving and don't go after the white clouds :D

Archived