Wow...

Black Moorio

I've been meaning to post this for a long time. And now I am getting around to it.

Well one weekend we were on our way to my lake house and stopped at a nnnnnn to get some stuff we forgot to get. Well I sneak over to the pet department just to take a peek at the fishies.

When I got there, I was shocked.

In the nnnnnn near my house the tanks are horrible. The lights are out, algae EVERYWHERE and the fish eatin their own tank mates. I one saw some sword tails in the same tank as the chiclids.

Well this nnnnnn was different. All the tanks were crystal clear and each one even had its own filter. There were home-made pamflets on how to take care of certain fish and even on how to start a tank from scratch.

Then I look at the goldies, and in one of the three goldie tanks I see some ranchus, maybe an inch long and had the most beautiful wen I've ever seen. And what made them even more special is that they were blue. Greyish blue in fact, like the rare grayish blue color. I had to bite my fingers so I didn't 1. Get my wallet 2. Ask the guy for the fish.

What shocked me even more was that the person running the store at the time was explaining to the parent of a 5 year old that the chiclid would eat the goldie. The kid was balling and shouting I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE! Well the parent didn't care and was telling the man just to get them, she was clearly out of patients. Well the man picked up the small box, bag and net. Handed them to the lady and said "You do it, because I'm not selling these fish to their death." The two walked away with no fish.

As i continue to look around the tanks, I start seeing 'hand bred' stickers on the tanks. I ask the man and he says "I bred them, I own the fish department." I said, "Cool." Then he starts talking to me about tanks and all that stuff. And he is suprised on how much I know. then he finally says "Can I get you anything?" I say, "I wish. And thank you." And I walk away.

Thats my story....I really wanted a ranchu! :cry1:cry1:cry1

Haha, ya Wal-Marts are just about everywhere, and a lot of them. Much like the StarBucks shops, one to every block.

That's so cool though that he bred the fish. Stupid little ignorant beast of a child. Demon brat! (Excuse that, but that's how I feel sometimes about children that pout and scream over a goldfish they will lose intrest in anyway.) Good for him for telling them off. Any chance you can give us an address? If I'm ever in town that'd be a great place to check out.

Guest Esareh

Yes, address please! I live in the same area as you so perhaps the lake house isnt too far either. What town was this nnnnnn in?

I was going to ask the same question. I would love to see these fish. If you find out, please post where this nnnnnn was. It sounds like a special place. Good for that guy, too! That made me so happy especially after reading the blender story.

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! how pleasantly unusual! Exept I think I woulda caved at the sight of a blue ranchu!!! :lol:

That fish department should win an award.  How about writing into nnnnnn and telling them what a great job this guy does.

361821[/snapback]

:) Thats a great idea, And that wallmart fish department sounds great.,

Alex

Archived