Cloudy Water!

First, my 60 gallon quarentine tank had this cloudy water for a few days, and it just dissapeared. Right after it dissapears, my main 200 gallon gets this same condition. :o I seriously dont know how this came to be! Maybe its the heat? Please help kokos :krazy:

maybe you have a algea or bacteria bloom? Maybe the rise in temp is cause bacteria or algea to reproduce faster. Since it cleared up in your other tank within a few days this might be it. I'm no expert though so hopefull someone with a bit more expriance can help ya out:)

I just checked the tank and I did find some eggs, in both tanks :) I have a few goldies in the quartine, as well as the main tank as well :heart Now how am I gonna get these eggs to hatch :blink:

I just checked the tank and I did find some eggs, in both tanks :)   I have a few goldies in the quartine, as well as the main tank as well :heart   Now how am I gonna get these eggs to hatch :blink:

361539[/snapback]

either get the eggs out or the original fish out if you don't want them to be eaten!

aww lil babiess cuttee :D

aw when they hatch? when they hatch or fertilise or woteva hehe..(Excuse my ignorance) no when they fertilise and become lil baby fishies show us piccyz :D

Archived