Pond Enthusiast

Guest manini

Guest manini

Hi pond people...

I have a small container pond outside, with one common goldfish and 3 plants (2 lilies, and some kind of grass). I've just discovered pond pots! They're made of some thick fabric. I took my plants out of the black plastic pots they came in, transferred them into these fabric pots, and they're doing great! Water seeps into the pot from everywhere, and that provides a healthy environment for the roots.

The only sucky part is that I couldn't find them anywhere but online. I got mine from ebay, with shipping costs, that was the best deal. I swear I'm not in any way related to or affiliated with the seller or dealer or whatever... I'm just really happy that my plants are looking much better, and I wanted to pass the news on.

If you're interested, the info is on this site: http://www.adgwatergardens.com/pondpots.htm

but on ebay, just put in a search for "pond pot" and the guy who sells them is "quality_by_george".

Happy Pond-ing!

• 2 weeks later...

Those pots are neat indeed, but I also haven't seen them anywhere else except online. If you have a good pond place in your neighborhood, they might order them for you maybe. I don't have such luck where I live.... :rolleyes:

Archived