Pregnant Guppy

Guest Queen

Guest Queen

Three of my guppies are pregnant !

One has a massive black spot on it so i think that is a good sign . She is massive .

How do i know when she will give birth ?

you dont know. if she looks like a barrel then it will be soon, so move her to another tank or trap if you want to keep the young. if not then make sure the tank is densely planted and theres a lot of greenery on the surface. she may isolate herself from the group and may either hide away or not even show anything different than normal, each guppy is different. they are pregnant for around a month and can carry sperm for three broods.

good luck with her :thumbup

Guest danielle92

Just make sure that you don't stress her out by putting her in another tank and be sure that you don't put her in a trap to early if you do :death:rip: her fry will you now don't want to say it that happen to me :cry1 Just be carfull and if she won't eat or if she hides then she will be giving birth soon. My guppies are pregnant too. I am expencting fry in about a week. Will have pics. Good Luck!

Guest danielle92

:heart Here are some pics of my pregnant guppies!

Candy.jpg

Moms.jpg

TheNersery.jpg

This is going to be there first batch of fry! Sometimes the moms don't get very big for me it has been 23 days sice there gravid spot was gitting bigger! :heart

Archived