My Petco Rescue

Guest Jenna68

Guest Jenna68

Go to my website and click on gallery page....scroll to bottom and click on gallery page 2 and you'll see him under " mmm Rescue ". He is a beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.majesticbettabliss.com

Cath :heart

What a great webpage you have !!!

All your bettas are beautiful and your rescue fish certainly came a long way in 2 weeks. Your puppies are gorgeous too, sounds like you're a busy lady. ;):lol:

What type of fresh food do you feed bettas?

You have a wonderful website! Your betta was so lucky to find such a great mommy! He is one beautiful betta! Congrats!

Guest Jenna68

Because I have 3 tanks of piranhas I give them all fresh fish like what you'd buy at the store to eat. So when I am done feeding the piranhas I always leftovers so this is what is on my betta menu....... :D

Fresh cod....catfish...salmon (when its on sale) Beefheart..brine shrimp..fresh uncooked pop corn shrimp...bloodworms and sometimes for a treat crab meat. I quit giving my bettas pellets cuz one of my gorgeous HM boys got constipated and died. It doesnt really cost me that much to feed them like this cuz I only have 5 boys right now. The rest where given away.

Cathy

oh on my website that steel blue SD male is for sale. His daddy was a black melano so he carries the black gene. If anyones interested let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived