How Many Fish Do U Have In How Many Gals Of Water?

lillypetal

3 in a 56 - but they are 6-9 inches

1 in a 15 - 5 inches

1 in a 20 - 8 inches

2 in a 20 - 4-5 inches

3 in a 40 - 5-6 inches

2 in a 30 - 5-6 inches

3 in a 30 - 2 inches

1 in a 10 - 2 inches

Etc.....

5 in a 20 gallon, yes, that is overcrowded, but i change water frequently, and my feeding quanity is very little compared to what is fed to other fish. And i have lots of plants in the tank to help with the water quality. And the water is crystal clear.

Yes, my fish haven't been sick since the tanks cycling process *touch wood

I think the plants really help, especially 5 stalks of lucky bamboo, they such so much stuff that i don't have algae, just a little, which is not noticable.

Guest Esareh

Ok, here we go.

GOLDIES

3 in a 29 gallon and a loach (a little overstocked i know...)

1 in a 10 gallon with a snail

1 in a 10 gallon

1 in a 10 gallon

BETTAS

3 in a 10 gallon (dividers)

1 in a 2.5 gallon

SNAILS

like, 20 babies in a 2.5 gallon rubbermaid

EDIT: I think thats everyone

aww cool :D i think when i get a new tank im hoping for a 20gall, and move my two orandas into the 20gal and get another fish, and just do frequent water changes :D

One baby lionhead in a 29 gallon :) I'm going to get him one or two more friends tho

2 black neons in a ten gallon (getting four more soon)

1 betta in a three gallon

I have 8 in my 110g and 1 in my 10g hospital tank (shes has the floaties! but is getting better) I so desperately want to buy new fish (which i can, i have no commons or anything) but i know that if i buy 1 more, then thats 1 less fish i can buy in the future! What if my DREAM fish comes along and i've just fully stocked my tank!! :o

This has happened to me before, with my 30gallon, i found my dream calico ranchu, i couldn't not get him, but then he'd be in an overstocked tank! and i was 100km from home! But now he's happy and getting big in the 110!

I have two gf and two snails in a 55g-hoping for more friends,one gf in a ten gallon,and one being QT in a 18g rubbermaid tub.(all less than four inches)

Archived